Adjustable razor "TAIGA" AISI 316L open comb (polish)
Description - Adjustable razor "TAIGA" AISI 316L open comb (polish)
TAIGA - the factory safety razor a limited version with adjusting the aggressiveness option. TAIGA is produced on CNC machines - this makes every detail as accurate as possible. Data application is performed by laser engraving. A special ring is provided to adjust the shaving aggressiveness.
Important: to assemble the shaver correctly, be guided by the marks on the plates and the lid ends. They should all be on the same side.
Warning: do not use abrasive detergents! They can ruin the look of your razor.
- top cover (with a mark for assembly),
- middle plate (with a mark for assembly),
- two stainless steel springs, normal and reinforced,
- open comb plate (with a mark for assembly),
- shaving aggressiveness adjustment ring (with left-hand thread),
- razor handle (left-hand thread),
- screw for fixing the razor top cover.
- Bottom plate aggressiveness (adjustable GAP): 0.8-3.2 mm.
- Production material: stainless steel AISI 316L.
- The razor height is 93 mm.
- Head width - 25.55 mm.
- Head length - 43.3 mm.
- The handle length – 85 mm.
- Handle diameter - 12 mm.
- Weight - 106 gr.
- Finishing coating: polished.
- Brand: HomeLikeShaving (Russia, Omsk).
- Adjustable razor "TAIGA" - 1 piece;
- Guarantee certificate (card) - 1 piece;
- Package - 1 piece.
Delivery and payment
Online store HomeLikeShaving.ru is the official store manufacturer "HomeLikeShaving"! Convenient delivery in Russia and around the world, quick ordering and advice from managers of "HomeLikeShaving"!
"HomeLikeShaving" products come with a lifetime warranty. The guarantee covers manufacturing or material defects. The guarantee does not apply to damage caused by improper use, as well as to the finishing coating of the product. In the event of a manufacturing defect, you can contact the manufacturer directly or at the place where the product is purchased to make a return or exchange of the product.
For a resolution of guarantee issues, please contact us at [email protected].